Today we discuss the full form and meaning of IUCN in Biology, this is the International Union for Conservation of Nature. It is an international organization, and it works in the field of nature conservation and renewable use of natural resources.
What is the IUCN Full Form In Biology
IUCN stands for International Union for conversion of Nature. The meaning IUCN is International Union for conversion of Nature. The IUCN full form is the International Union For Conservation of Nature. IUCN has been started in 1948 and its headquarters is situated in Switzerland.it is known as the world conservation union.
Full form of IUCN in biology
This is the oldest organization in the world that protects the conservation of biodiversity, it is a network of environment. And it was founded as an international union that helps to protect the conservation of biodiversity.
Features of IUCN
- IUCN promotes the nature conservation and renewable use of natural resources.
- IUCN analysis the data, gathering data, projects, and research, etc.
- This organization works for gender equality, poverty, and sustainable business.
- It plays an important role in nature conservation and biodiversity.
- It unites the world, it is the most powerful organization and top expert during the combined efforts to conserve nature.